Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Fast Break

I broke my news fast. It's been a little over a month now and I've finally started listening to, reading and watching the news again. Confession: it was much more difficult than I thought. I found myself automatically turning on news talk radio when I got in the car and immediately having to turn it off. Not being able to participate in conversations about "newsworthy" events proved to be a big downer for me. But, I made it. And, I found that every time I intentionally turned off the news or closed my automatic news pop-ups, I thought out our children and how God is watching over them and us every second we are apart. While I am returning to my news junkie days, I hope to more mindful that God is all-knowing and all-seeing. What comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment